Directions: Include (place) the following items on your map.
- Label all states/territories of (the Country of) Australia.
- Put a STAR and label Australia’s national capital.
- Put an orange circle and label state/territory’s capital cities.
- Color each state/territory a different color.
- Label the Pacific and Indian Oceans.
- Draw and label the Tropic of Capricorn.
- Label the followingneighboring countries: Indonesia, Papua, New Guinea and New Zealand.
- Include a complete title at the top of the map.
- Create a key/legend for the symbols used.
- Draw in a compass indicating the four axis of a map.
Politics and Social Studies
- Name four common food grown in Australia.
- Name four industrial products from Australia.
- Who is the president of Australia?
- What is the population of Australia?
- What type of weather does Australia experience?
- Include six pictures of Australia from Google Inc. and a description of each picture (location) which may interest others about the ins-and-outs of those places.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: